Admission process will be done in the school office only.Registration of the student is available at our city offices also.make sure to know about the fess ,document required ,age group etc.before getting admission of your ward/wards in Oxford International School.
Admission Criteria :-
1. The age of admission to nursery for the running academic year is exact 3 yrs. or above and for std. First age of Six years completed on or before 30 June. Before the admission is completed each student must produce a leaving certificate from the recognised school last attended. If he/she comes from outside the leaving certificate must be countersigned by the education officer of that place.
2. The management and the principal reserved to themselves the right of admission.
3. Admission is open to all caste, creed and community without distinction, provided children are deemed capable of drawing benefit from the kind of education imparted.
4. Those applying for admission are as a rule, to appear for achievement tests in the main subjects They are tested as for terminal level of the class below the one for which they seek admission.
5. A student who has attended a recognized school must submit a transfer certificate from the school. In the case of students from unrecognized private school or those who have not attended school official birth certificate from such as municipal or panchayat in support of date of birth must be submitted. Affidavits are not accepted as a valid document. Excepting for clerical error, claims for change of date of birth are not entertained.
6. All documents submitted at the time of admission, become the property of the school and cannot be returned.
7. In the event to any clerical error, regarding date of birth in the Report Card or Certificate issued must be brought to the notice of the office immediately for rectification.
8. Admission form must be filled up without overwriting and must be submitted along with first installments as soon as possible. Late submission may not be accepted, if seats are full.
9. Admission will be given after written and oral tests, which will be thoroughly checked and then rechecked by the principal who will confirm the admission. In case of failing in the test, decision of the principal will be considered as final.
10. In of full payment of fees no decision will be made.
The following documents are required to be submitted at the time of admission alongwith admission form:-
- Photocopy of current class report card (Not applicable for Nursery)
- School leaving certificate (No applicable for Nursery)
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Photocopy of Adhar card
- UDISE number ( Unified District Information for Education)
- Photocopy of address proof and parents pan card
- 6 passport size coloured photographs (recent) of the student
- Photograph of parents (Mother & Father)
|S. No||Class||Age Limit||Available Seats|
Note:- Students have to be appeared in the written and oral tests respectively or all admission in the above class. Decision of confirmation of admission is taken by the admission cell.
Plaese note that admissions at Oxford International are on first come first serve basis and seats are limited. Admission will only be confirmed once the necessary documents and cash or a cheque with the first term have been submitted to the school office.