Admission process will be done in the school office only.Registration of the student is available at our city offices also.make sure to know about the fess ,document required ,age group etc.before getting admission of your ward/wards in Oxford International School.
The following documents are required to be submitted at the time of admission alongwith admission form:-
- Photocopy of current class report card (Not applicable for Nursery)
- School leaving certificate (No applicable for Nursery)
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Photocopy of Adhar card
- UDISE number ( Unified District Information for Education)
- Photocopy of address proof and parents pan card
- 6 passport size coloured photographs (recent) of the student
- Photograph of parents (Mother & Father)
|S. No||Class||Age Limit||Available Seats|
Note:- Students have to be appeared in the written and oral tests respectively or all admission in the above class. Decision of confirmation of admission is taken by the admission cell.
Plaese note that admissions at Oxford International are on first come first serve basis and seats are limited. Admission will only be confirmed once the necessary documents and cash or a cheque with the first term have been submitted to the school office.